Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sky Tower Pt 3







Awesome.  Amazing.  What else can I say?!  I was so surprised about how great it was.  When we arrived we went down into a beautiful building and got our lift with a glass bottom which the boys laid down and stuck their noses to!  When we first arrived we were on the Cafe level with lots of chairs etc and benches.  The views were stunning.  

As you can see the boys enjoyed the glass floors and we found them in interesting positions!  There was another lift that took you another 10 floors up which was all glass and it was incredible.  

The photo of the bridge shows how the North Shore is only linked by that which is why there can be horrendous traffic.  The other view shot has Rangitoto in the background which is what I can see from my school so you can get an impression where my school is from Auckland.  The school is right on the coast and sits about inline with the middle of Rangitoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment