Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday Week!







On the day of my birthday I was given a lovely shiner during football training.  Wish I could say it was due to beating someone with my sublime skill but no, my foot got wedged in some some sand/mud and I used my face instead of my hands to slow down!  Not recommended.

Alex spent some of his birthday money on Lego.  Thank you to everyone who sent him money for his birthday, he really is chuffed to bits with the Lego.  We are too as it was the first time ever that he built the stuff and it gave us a couple of hours to relax.  I may encourage him to buy some more! Thanks again everybody, it really is appreciated and all three of them play with the Lego for hours.

Thank you to Pete and Deb who sent Fran flowers and me a fantastic cake.  The boys enjoyed helping Fran blow her candles out and most of the spit missed the cake! Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment