Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Interview in Queenstown

Still shocked that I got an interview, I travelled down with more realistic eyes. Fran came on the last visit and we were just blown away by the beauty etc and came back dreaming about skiing and its physical location of being surrounded by mountains. It suddenly dawned on us that QT is a bit of a mini Vancouver, which is where we wanted to originally emigrate, very mini but...you get the picture!
Returning meant that I could put that all to the side and focus on the reality of living there. Hence the pictures are not all pretty scenic shots...
But the school looked amazing, not even two years old with amazing architecture and next to the lake. A two hour interview but the Principle was lovely and it seemed to go well. I checked the events centre which has an Aqualand which will be popular with the boys. I meant an estate agent who took me on a three hour tour and the house are about $150,000 - $200,000 and there is good choice which is a bonus. The weather wasn't great on the last day but that didn't stop me taking in the sights one last time just in case it is my last. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment