Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Main course






Fran and I were recently invited to a birthday party at the 'Main Course' where the lady above teaches you how to cook your meal and then in teams you, attempt to, create your very own masterpiece. The restaurant is next door to the Victorian market in the city.

After her demonstration of making the three course meal which included soufflé, monk fish and pears in red wine. There was all sorts of other fancy things to do and when she said you all know how to separate the yolk from the egg I knew I was in trouble. In fact, I discussed the possibilities of a fish finger sandwich with the guy next to me, plenty of tomato sauce is the key.

I am sure you can imagine Fran absolutely loved it and the food was great, fortunately my team member knew what she was doing and I chop vegetables very well apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment