Sunday, March 27, 2011

Surprise, its Nanna!




Fran had somehow kept the visit of my mum a secret for 4 months! The children and I did not have a clue so our faces were a picture. The funny thing was, I was waiting for Fran to get back from what I thought was the gym and needed to leave to get to a football match which explains why I am kitted out for football. When she arrived I was extremely annoyed as I was late for my match. She told me that I had to help her get my birthday present from the car and I moodily came down the stairs cursing... to meet my mum! It took my mum about 10-15 mins to settle in and start spoiling the boys with hundreds of gifts she had stuffed into her giant suitcase. And a huge thank you also to Aunty Sam for the dressing up outfits and booty bags! The boys thought they were very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment